XanEdu Digital Rights Management (DRM)
Our digital rights management options offer our publishing partners the opportunity to provide secured content through the XanEdu platform. If you’d like to learn more, or need help opening a secured document, please use the links below.
For other support questions, please view our FAQ section.
- About DRM
- Opening Secured XanEdu Documents
- Opening a Secured Document When You Lack Administrative Rights to Make Changes
- Accessing XanEdu Content on Tablet Devices
- Mac OS: Making Adobe Reader The Default PDF Viewer
- Windows: Making Adobe Reader The Default PDF Viewer
- Downloading Your Course Materials
- Additional Information
- Technical Support Contact Info
Digital Rights Management (DRM) is an umbrella term for the concepts and supporting technology needed to protect the ownership rights of content.
XanEdu features that may be limited or restricted in certain DRM circumstances:
- Highlighting and note taking
- Emailing/sharing of specific content
Need more information? Check out these useful links: