XanEdu makes creating your course materials quick and simple. The steps below summarize how to begin building your coursepack.
XanEdu’s publisher-neutral approach lets you combine content from virtually anywhere,including:
- Journals and scholarly articles
- Book chapters (including access to out-of-print materials)
- Original or self-authored material
- OER (open educational resources)
- Business cases
Provide XanEdu with a list of content you would like to include in your coursepack.
- You provide the citation information (including page #’s) for each item to be included.
- You provide XanEdu a hard copy of PDF of the content you want to include
- Include chapters, articles, case-studies, etc.
- Include your original materials, for which you may add a royalty
- Request reproduction of out-of-print materials
- XanEdu’s dedicated copyright-clearance team will review your content, obtain permission costs, and relay the costs back to you.
- XanEdu provides full copyright-clearance services
- Permission fees are set by publishers or owners of the content
- If fees are higher than you would like, you can eliminate or substitute content
- 100% copyright compliance includes campus indemnification
Choose how your course materials are distributed – in print or digital formats, or both.
- Print – Includes table of contents, pagination, and bibliography. Finished binding options include: comb, spiral, tape, shrink-wrap, staple, or 3-hole punch. One or two-sided printing. Custom covers are available upon request.
- Digital – Great for sustainability, or use with distance learning programs
- Print + Digital – XanEdu’s most complete solution includes a print format with a unique code for students to access myXanEdu, our award-winning e-book with digital content delivery platform via the web
Select a delivery option.
- Course materials are delivered through your campus bookstore
- Other distribution options may be available
- Easy re-ordering