Availability: In Stock/Ready to Ship.
Suggested retail price shown above.
For discounted Bookstore or School District bulk orders: Contact Us
Covering basic ecology and current environmental problems of air, water, and land pollution, as well as human population dynamics, this is the tenth edition of the highly-regarded Biology 1010 Lab Manual for the Department of Biological Sciences in the College of Arts and Sciences at Bowling Green State University.
• Writing Laboratory Reports
• Sample Lab report
• Introduction to Microscopes
• Applying the Scientific Method
• The Plankton Community and Pond Ecology
• Water Quality Assessment — Coliform Bacteria, Dissolved oxygen, pH, and Benthic Macroinvertebrates
• Analyzing Environmental Data Using Two Fundamental Statistical Tests: t-test and Chi-square
• Introduction to Spectrophotometry
• Nutrient Enrichment on Growth of Freshwater Algae: Designing an Individualized Project
• Soil Microbial Diversity and Chemical Analysis
• Estimating Population size through 'mark and recapture'
• Human Population growth and impacts on environment
• Recycling in Ohio
• Endangered Animal and Plant Species