XanEdu is the nation’s leader in delivering scalable custom publishing solutions, in print and digital formats, to the K-12 and Higher Ed Communities. Due to impressive growth XanEdu is experiencing in the K-12 market, we are actively seeking a Marketing Manager for our K-12 division to play a critical role in growing the XanEdu K-12 business. This person will work cross-functionally and have a direct impact on the success of the business unit. As a Marketing Manager, you will help drive our K-12 Sales team’s efforts in many ways, and every day. Enthusiasm, persistence, creativity and a positive attitude are essential.
- Assist Marketing Director and Sales leadership in developing annual marketing plan
- Gather, curate, and report on campaign results; ability to cull data from different sources into cohesive reporting that leads to data driven decision-making
- Lead planning and execution of territory-specific lead generation initiatives
- Incubating/generating k12 relevant campaign concepts
- Support national marketing campaign development and execution
- Manage outsourced projects and vendors as necessary
- Utilize CRM (HubSpot) for contact data management and maintenance, building marketing assets including emails, landing pages, forms
- Marketing asset creation: collateral, social media posts, dedicated web pages
- Collaborate with Product Management and Curriculum/Content Development to create content that support sales rep reach-out and marketing campaigns
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Proven track record of successful marketing of content products to curriculum and instruction leaders
- Highly-skilled at crafting marketing tactical plans and execution
- Experience creating multi-touch digital marketing campaigns that move prospects through the funnel and provide highly-qualified leads to the sales team
- Solid copywriting; ability to speak to different job functions within curriculum teams and in human terms
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Ability to travel periodically to represent XanEdu at conferences, tradeshows, annual meetings
- Proactive & enthusiastic attitude toward solving challenging problems.
- Attention to details and deadlines
- 4-year college degree in Marketing or related field.
- Successful in marketing ELA product content