Deliver Your Course Materials on Desktops, Laptops, iPad and Android Tablets
- Access course materials from desktop, laptops, and tablets
- Use both online and offline
- Navigate easily through extensive materials using our quick links from a Table of Contents
- Highlight, take notes and customize your study experience
- Adjust the text size, margins, and highlight preference
- Search course materials using key words or phrases
- Watch embedded videos
- Expand charts, pictures and graphics for better viewing
- Sync between devices
- Download enhanced PDFs to a desktop for offline access. The free download, Adobe Reader, will function as Adobe Professional, allowing highlighting and note taking within the PDF document.
- Retain course material forever– no expiration
XanEdu Account – to manage course materials in one place.
Web Reader – best for desktop and laptop users.
iPad App – available for free in the App Store for iPad and iPad mini users.
Android App – available for free in the Google Play Store. See our list of Android compatible devices for the best experience.
Visit our Instructor Resources page for additional information and videos.