SharedBook enables companies, institutions, educators and consumers to dynamically produce personalized and customized books and documents with its patented publishing and compilation platform. SharedBook's browser-enabled technology is used by:
- major publishers to create personalized editions of new and classic books
- online content providers to deliver added value and new revenue by repurposing existing assets into books
- consumers to save, edit, and publish works from blogs and documents
- government and public policy groups to provide open review and debate on documents and to retain a subsequent permanent record of such discussion
- educators to create custom books from an unmatched breadth of content sources, complete with real-time copyright clearances
Our core application was brought to market in late 2005. Due to the extraordinary flexibility of the core application, our business encompasses three related yet distinct product lines.