Ann Arbor, MI position
The Order Management Specialist (OMS) is responsible for the order entry and fulfillment of digital and print Course Packs. The OMS typically works on a team led by an Account Service Managers (ASM) that fulfills orders for a specific territory. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations and also takes direction from the Operations Team Leads, and the Account Services Manager. The OMS will work with multiple team members to ensure a successful fulfillment process. OMS's may assist in all of the following: order receipt, review of incoming material, customer order verification, order entry, source research, copyright requests, scanning requests, file scanning and clean up, quality control, and release to production.
Role and Responsibilities
- Order entry into XAT system, including researching & entering citations, and sending copyright requests to the copyright team.
- Review content files and upload to coursepack building system.
- Identify when additional information or materials are required for successful completion of a coursepack or book and notify ASM.
- Final review of coursepack/book orders to ensure content, print specifications, and customer information is correct prior to order completion.
- Create print files and review for accuracy to ensure they are ready to be sent to production.
- Scan hard copy and clean up digital files.
- Work in close contact with production, sales, scanning, marketing, and development.
- Assist ASM in maintaining account documentation including customer contact info, special requirements, default order specifications, etc.
- Administrative duties: mail, filing, copy, email.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- 1-3 years in a customer service position with proven customer relations expertise.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Excellent follow-up and attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism.
- Operates well in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and make decisions under different circumstances.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to think quickly and creatively.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work up to 10 hours/week overtime during busy periods.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent college work preferred.
401K, dental, life, medical, vision
XanEdu, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.