(Note: this webpage is for bookstore staff and faculty members seeking information on ordering printed copies of OpenStax textbooks. Students should visit the OpenStax website to download a free digital copy of any OpenStax textbook. Printed versions of all OpenStax books are also available on Amazon).
Welcome to XanEdu
OpenStax’s Premier Print Partner
- Peer-reviewed. Openly licensed.
- The world’s most widely used OER course materials
- Digital copies are 100% free.
New! All print versions of all OpenStax titles (i.e., both hardcover and softcover paperback) are available from XanEdu with 100% returns on all bookstore OpenStax orders.
- Softcover paperback. B&W. Lowest cost.
- Hardcover. Full color.
- All are available from XanEdu!
- All titles in stock and ready to ship!
- Bookstores: 100% Returns on all OpenStax orders.
- Download the Bookstore Order Form
Ordering Information for College Bookstores:
- XanEdu is your bookstore’s best source for all OpenStax textbooks!
- As the preferred provider for OpenStax printed textbooks, XanEdu is excited to offer the lowest prices and best customer service for all hardcover and softcover OpenStax textbooks with 100% returns to bookstores.
- Please be sure to note the correct ISBN (i.e., B&W softcover/paperback or full color hardcover) on your PO when ordering.
- Note: As old edition inventory is depleted, the newer 2e version will be substituted.
HELP! I HAVE A SUPER URGENT QUESTION! WHO CAN HELP ME?
No worries... call us on (800) 218-5971, then dial 5 on the main menu to reach us!
XanEdu is excited to announce that we have been selected by OpenStax to be their premier print partner, We offer college bookstores, faculty, and students the lowest prices on all printed OpenStax titles with 100% returns! Read the Press Release (Dec 11. 2019).
CAN I BUY HARDCOVER OR SOFT COVER OPENSTAX FROM XANEDU?
Yes. All OpenStax titles and print versions (Full-color hardcover and/or B&W softcover paperback) are now available from XanEdu with 100% Returns on all bookstore orders.
HOW DO I ORDER?
Fill out the form on this page, contact your Account Executive, write HigherEd@xanedu.com, or for immediate help call (800) 218-5971, then dial 5 on the main menu to reach us.
WHAT ISBN SHOULD I USE?
BOOKSTORES PLEASE NOTE: Use the correct version ISBN (i.e., full color hardcover ISBN vs. B&W softcover ISBN) as noted on the Price List/Order Form when placing your order.
CAN MY FACULTY CUSTOMIZE AN OPENSTAX BOOK?
Yes, as OER there are customization options for all OpenStax titles (which means the inclusion of instructors’ authored content is OK). Call us to discuss a specific faculty request on (800) 218-5971, then dial 5 on the main menu to reach us.
WHAT IS OPENSTAX?
See here for FAQ and more information about OpenStax: https://openstax.org/faq
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
- Full-color hardcover versions
- B&W softcover paperback versions
- 100% Returns on all OpenStax bookstore orders
- All OpenStax titles are available to order from XanEdu
- High quality at low cost to bookstores and students
- Select softcover titles ship in two shrink-wrapped volumes, making it easier for students to carry the portion of the text they need on campus
- We appreciate your business!
All OpenStax textbooks are available in print:
- ALGEBRA AND TRIGONOMETRY
- CALCULUS VOLUME 1
- CALCULUS VOLUME 2
- CALCULUS VOLUME 3
- COLLEGE ALGEBRA
- ELEMENTARY ALGEBRA
- ELEMENTARY ALGEBRA 2e
- INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA
- INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA 2e
- INTRODUCTORY STATISTICS
- PRE-ALGEBRA 2e
- ANATOMY + PHYSIOLOGY
- BIOLOGY 2e
- CONCEPTS OF BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY 2e
- CHEMISTRY: ATOMS FIRST
- CHEMISTRY: ATOMS FIRST 2e
- COLLEGE PHYSICS
- UNIVERSITY PHYSICS - VOLUME 1
- UNIVERSITY PHYSICS - VOLUME 2
- UNIVERSITY PHYSICS - VOLUME 3
- AMERICAN GOVERNMENT 2e
- INTRODUCTION TO SOCIOLOGY 2e
- PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS
- PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS 2e
- PRINCIPLES OF MACROECONOMICS 2e
- PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS
- PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS 2e
- PSYCHOLOGY 2e
- U.S. HISTORY
- COLLEGE SUCCESS
- BUSINESS ETHICS
- BUSINESS LAW I ESSENTIALS
- INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS
- INTRODUCTORY BUSINESS STATISTICS
- ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
- PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING VOLUME 1 - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING VOLUME 2 - MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
- PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
HIGH SCHOOL AP COURSES
- BIOLOGY FOR AP COURSES
- BIOLOGY FOR AP COURSES LAB MANUAL (STUDENT VERSION / TEACHER VERSION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
- COLLEGE PHYSICS FOR AP COURSES
- COLLEGE PHYSICS FOR AP COURSES LAB MANUAL (STUDENT VERSION / TEACHER VERSION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
- PRINCIPLES OF MACROECONOMICS FOR AP COURSES 2e
- PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS FOR AP COURSES 2e
- PHYSICS FOR HIGH SCHOOL
- STATISTICS FOR HIGH SCHOOL
- HIGH SCHOOL PHYSICS LAB MANUAL (STUDENT VERSION / TEACHER VERSION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
If you have questions on the above OpenStax titles or other XanEdu Custom Solutions, we are happy to help! Either call us at (800) 218-5971, then dial 5 on the main menu, or simply fill out the form on this page and a XanEdu representative will be in touch, so we can start the conversation.