XanEdu Job Posting
Sales Operations Coordinator
Ann Arbor, MI
We offer a generous commission/bonus structure. Health, Dental, 401K matching and other benefits are offered.
Health, Dental, 401K matching and other benefits are offered.
We will support your career growth with ongoing training and advanced tools. You will have the foundation of proven training along with the flexibility to develop into your own professional. With our company you have the opportunity for career growth.
XanEdu is the nation’s leader in delivering scalable custom publishing solutions, in print and digital formats, to the K12 & Higher Ed Communities.
Due to impressive growth XanEdu is experiencing in the K12 market, we are actively seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator for our K12 division to play a critical role in growing the XanEdu K-12 business. The Sales Operations Coordinator will work directly with the K-12 sales and marketing teams.
With the aid of best-in-class processes, techniques and technologies, you will be empowered to shape sales relationships and internal processes for XanEdu’s team and customers who are adopting industry-leading products and services. As a Sales Operations Coordinator, you will be expected to support our K-12 Sales team’s sales efforts. Enthusiasm, persistence, creativity and a positive attitude are essential.
- Maintain/manage accuracy of CRM data:manage CRM pipeline, accounts, opportunities, contacts, leads. Maintain accuracy of all data inputs and information for reporting. Organize all incoming leads and business data in CRM of the K12 Sales leadership.
- Pipeline Management: Work with the sales team to organize follow ups, opportunity trackers, and scheduling of meetings, CRM data extracts and analysis, and on-going reporting.
- Support the sales team with the creation of proposals for prospective clients in an efficient manner and on a timely basis. Support sales team with other sales related document requests.
- Attend Sales Meetings/Calls/Events:Participate in sales meetings and calls to document and track project status and next steps for sales leadership team.
- Events Management: Support the team as needed with invitations and overall execution of events XanEdu produces, attends, sponsors, etc.
- Locate, evaluate and take the lead on orchestrating and completing responses to RFP’s, RFI’s and RFQ’s.
- Data mine state and school district websites and other data sources to compile useful and relevant information for sales team. Research and locate new lead gen data sources, compile data and implement efficient lead gen outreach programs.
- Promote high quality relationships and customer service processes. When appropriate, resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively.Partner with K-12 Team to preserve customers and renew contracts.
- Assess, compile and streamline information and data between production team and sales team. Implement new processes as needed to support sales teams and create efficiency.
- General Ad Hoc Projects: Perform tasks/projects for the sales team as needed to support the team in their daily sales activities.
- Build positive relationship with XanEdu team.
WHAT YOU BRING TO XANEDU’S WINNING TEAM
- College degree or 1-3 years of relevant work experience required.
- 1-2 years of experience in business-related role. Prior work experience in the K-12 market preferred.
- Independent, intelligent and fast learner who seeks to constantly improve knowledge on best practices and grow as a professional.
- Excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Administration support including updates to CRM, quote preparation, report preparation, document and presentation creation and review.
- Deep understanding of CRM tools, Hubspot preferred.
- Strong administrative and follow up skills.
- Exceptional Excel skills required; preferred skills in PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with high level of integrity.
- Ability to travel periodically representing XanEdu at conferences, trade shows, annual meetings, and customer meetings.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and proven entrepreneurial spirit focused on providing highest customer experience and creating business solutions through problem solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Sense of humor, collaborative spirit, positive attitude and desire to be part of a team.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
XanEdu, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.