XanEdu Job Posting
Sales Operations Coordinator
Ann Arbor, MI
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sales Operations Coordinator reports to the VP, Sales with cross-functional support to the Director, Marketing. The position will oversee the streamlining of internal sales and marketing processes to ensure efficient visibility into tracking, reporting and executing sales activities and initiatives. The ideal candidate should be excited about our mission to evolve the K-12 learning experience while bringing a passion for innovation and education to the team. With the aid of best-in-class processes, techniques and technologies, the Sales Operations Coordinator will be empowered to constructively impact relationships and internal processes for XanEdu’s internal teams and customers who are adopting industry-leading products and services that change the face of education.
- Oversee CRM (HubSpot) including importing and managing contacts, creating and running reports and dashboards for key stakeholders, ensuring data integrity, as well as identifying and executing opportunities for improving business insights using CRM.
- Review CRM data to ensure accurate data input and upkeep.
- Support sales and marketing teams with regularly scheduled reporting including pipeline development, lead gen and forecasting.
- Work with the sales team to orchestrate efficient sales follow up and meeting scheduling.
- Create proposals and other document requests for prospects and clients.
- Attend Sales Meetings/Calls/Events to document and track project status and next steps for sales leadership team.
- Assist with executing online and in-person events XanEdu produces, attends, sponsors, etc.
- Locate, evaluate and take the lead on orchestrating and completing responses to RFP’s.
- Research, locate and data mine education websites and other data sources to compile useful sales and marketing information.
- Partner with K-12 teams to preserve customers and renew contracts.
- Assess, compile and streamline information and data between production team and sales team. Implement new processes as needed to support sales teams and create efficiency.
- General Ad Hoc Projects: Perform tasks/projects for the sales team as needed to support the team in their daily sales activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- College degree or 1-3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in business-related role.
- Administration support including updates to CRM, quote preparation, report preparation, document and presentation creation and review.
- Deep understanding of CRM tools.
- Strong administrative and follow up skills.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with high level of integrity.
- Ability to travel periodically representing XanEdu at conferences, tradeshows, annual meetings, and customer meetings.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Previous experience with HubSpot CRM
- Previous experience in K12 industry or publishing companies
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Full-Time (approx. 10% travel required)
XanEdu, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer