XanEdu Job Posting
Pacific Northwest Account Executive (K-12 Custom)
Field-Based (Pacific Northwest Home Office)
XanEdu is the nation’s leader in delivering scalable custom publishing solutions, in print and digital formats, to the K12 & Higher Ed Communities.
Due to explosive growth XanEdu is achieving in the K12 market, we are actively seeking experienced Account Executives in multiple territories to play a critical role in growing the XanEdu K-12 business. This field-based, growth-oriented position will primarily focus on developing qualified prospects into revenue producing partnerships.
With the aid of best-in-class sales processes, techniques and technologies, you will be empowered to shape sales/customer relationships with XanEdu’s prospects and customers who are adopting industry-leading products and services. You will serve as a central point of contact for the customers across a defined territory, be responsible for closing new business and managing customer relationships. As an Account Executive, you will work directly with customers, our marketing and fulfillment teams as well as implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas-closing net-new business to grow XanEdu’s existing book of business, as well as managing renewals. You will be expected to utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. Ideal candidates will be very well networked and possess strong relationships within school districts in their territory.
- Identify targets and align XanEdu’s value proposition showing school districts, regional offices and state departments how they can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves for the next decade by embracing XanEdu’s best in class services.
- Quarterback your territory to achieve all goals including sales strategy from prospecting to closure; manage your territory as the main point of contact for your customers, overcome objections and negotiate successful partnerships.
- Successfully reach prospects to maintain an effective pipeline including both renewal and new revenue opportunities; effectively forecast salesandpipelineprogressionfor products and solutions utilizing a CRM and other forecasting tools.
- Partner and collaborate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with XanEdu’s K-12 team to manage projects from inception to delivery. Use appropriate escalation techniques to achieve goals and objectives.
- Present action plans, forecasts, territory strategy presentations and other strategic planning documents as well as activity and results to XanEdu leadership.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate XanEdu’s solutions through multiple mediums including phone, social channels, video, chat, etc. to effectively reach, qualify and close new customers.
- Position solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences while differentiating them amongst the competitive landscape; develop unique customer-centric value proposition based on specificcustomer needs.
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live/web product demos, how customers can capture value and be successful in partnership with XanEdu.
- Periodic travel to professionally represent XanEdu’s solutions at in-person meetings with clients, prospects, as well as at conferences and tradeshows or annual meetings.
- Obsess over XanEdu’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
- Utilize best-in-class communication skills to navigate throughout the levels, including high levels, of school district administration such as State Departments, Regional Offices, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Curriculum and Instruction Directors, to Principals, Teachers and other administrative level personnel in the education industry.
- Leverage your entrepreneurial experience to identify newstrategic or product opportunities for growth and closing sales.
- Demonstrate computer software proficiency in usage of iOS, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, sales/customer databases and social media channels.
WHAT YOU BRING TO XANEDU’S WINNING TEAM
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-5 years minimum experience selling K-12 content or curriculum solutions in field-based position.
- Excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, presentation and demo skills.
- Ability to travel regularly as needed, successfullyrepresenting XanEdu at conferences, tradeshows, annual meetings, and customer meetings.
- Experience with contemporary sales outreach activities including in-bound techniques.
- Ability, by phone and in-person, to converse with, present to and influence state departments, regional offices, superintendents, assistant superintendents, curriculum and instruction directors, principals, technology coordinators, and other administrator-level personnel in the education industry.
- Experience tracking opportunities and activity via a CRM (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)and other reporting requirements.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with high level of integrity
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and proven entrepreneurial spirit focused on providing highest customer experience and creating customer solutions through problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of social media tools, sense of humor, collaborative spirit, positive attitude and desire to be part of a team.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
XanEdu, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.