XanEdu Job Posting
K-12 Account Manager (Inside Sales Representative)
Ann Arbor, MI
We offer a generous commission/bonus structure. Health, Dental, 401K matching and other benefits are offered.
We will support your career growth with ongoing sales training, advanced sales tools and the opportunity to earn performance based compensation. You will have the foundation of proven sales training along with the flexibility to develop into your own sales professional. With our company you have the opportunity for career growth and excellent earning potential.
XanEdu is the nation’s leader in delivering scalable custom publishing solutions, in print and digital formats, to the K12 & Higher Ed Communities.
Due to impressive growth XanEdu is experiencing in the K12 market, we are actively seeking an Account Manager for our K-12 division to play a critical role in growing the XanEdu K-12 business. The Account Manager will work directly with the VP, K12 Sales to manage and grow business within an assigned territory.
With the aid of best-in-class sales processes, techniques and technologies, you will be empowered to shape sales/relationships for XanEdu’s customers adopting industry-leading products and services. You will serve as a central point of contact for the customers across your territory, renewing and expanding existing customers, closing new business and managing customer relationships. As an Account Manager, you will work directly with customers, and implementation partners to achieve sales quotas. You will be expected to utilize modern selling and outreach techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. Enthusiasm, persistence, creativity and an infectious positive attitude are essential.
- Manage and build territory to achieve renewal and expansion goals.
- Identify targets and uncover customer needs so as to align XanEdu’s value proposition. Show schools, districts, regional offices and state departments how they can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves for the next decade by embracing XanEdu’s best in class services.
- Quarterback your geographic territory to achieve all goals including sales strategy from prospect to closure; manage your territory as the main point of contact for your customers, overcome objections and negotiate successful partnerships.
- Successfully reach targets to maintain an effective pipeline including both renewal and new revenue opportunities; effectively forecast on a regular basis accurately forecasting sales and pipeline progression for products and solutions utilizing a CRM and other forecasting tools.
- Partner and collaborate in a fast-paced, collaborative, dynamic environment with XanEdu’s K-12 team to manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Present action plans, forecasts, territory strategy and other strategic planning documents as well as activity and results to K-12 Team and use appropriate escalation techniques to achieve goals and objectives.
- Creatively communicate XanEdu’s solutions through multiple mediums including social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage XanEdu customers.
- Position solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences while differentiating them amongst the competitive landscape; provide product overview and insights pertinent to customer need.
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live/web product demos, how customers can capture value and be successful in partnership implementing with XanEdu.
- Obsess over XanEdu’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
- Utilize best-in-class communication skills to work within high levels of school district administration such as State Departments, Regional Offices, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Curriculum Directors, Principals and Teachers and other administrative level personnel in the education industry.
- Leverage your entrepreneurial experience to identify new strategic or product opportunities for growth and closing sales.
- Show flexibility to adopt other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate computer software proficiency in usage of iOS, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, sales/customer databases (Hubspot preferred).
WHAT YOU BRING TO XANEDU’S WINNING TEAM
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years minimum experience in K-12 inside sales role
- A deep understanding the K-12 teaching and learning environment, curriculum options and decision making at the district level.
- Excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- While this is an inside position, you will need to have the ability to travel periodically representing XanEdu at conferences, tradeshows, annual meetings, and customer meetings.
- Experience with contemporary sales outreach activities including in-bound techniques
- Ability, by phone primarily, to converse with, present to and influence state departments, regional offices, superintendents, assistant superintendents, curriculum directors, principals, technology coordinators, and other administrator-level personnel in the education industry.
- Experience tracking opportunities and activity via a CRM (e.g. Hubspot, and other reporting requirements.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with high level of integrity.
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and personality.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and proven entrepreneurial spirit focused on providing highest customer experience and creating customer solutions through problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of social media tools, sense of humor, collaborative spirit, positive attitude and desire to be part of a team
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
XanEdu, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.