XanEdu is the nation’s leader in delivering scalable custom publishing solutions, in print and digital formats, to the K-12 & Higher Ed Communities. We are changing the way educators adopt course materials and improving the quality of education every day.
Role and Responsibilities
- Desktop and laptop PC and Apple build, configuration, and support for staff in the Livonia office as well as remote workers using remote support tools
- Antivirus management
- Hardware and software purchasing
- Hardware Inventory management
- Help desk ticket management
Regular Hours for this position are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST with a half hour lunch. Occasional off-hours support may be required
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing systems
- Hands-on experience configuring end-user computers, laptops and printers required, including network configuration and troubleshooting, primarily for Dell PC’s and HP Printers.
- Solid understanding of:
- Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Professional and later
- Mac OS
- Mac iOS & Android
- Zoom, Slack, and MS Teams
- Modern Web Browser support (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Printer drivers, anti-virus & anti-spyware programs, and ability to install, troubleshoot, and maintain all of the listed OS and software.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory (creating users/disabling users, joining/deleting PCs from domain network)
- Experience with mapping, diagnosing connection issues with Network-Attached Storage devices on a Windows domain network.
- Scanner support
- SharePoint exposure
- Basic computer networking
- Windows Server exposure (2003 and later)
- XanEdu, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.