Ann Arbor, Michigan position
The Director of Sales & Marketing Operations reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing and will play a pivotal role in the future growth of XanEdu. Aside from the traditional duties as outlined below, the individual in this role will help develop and establish logical business processes and surrounding support systems that will allow the sales and marketing teams to operate efficiently and effectively. These processes and systems must scale to support significant organic growth through strategic acquisitions.
- Engage with senior leadership to do annual planning and establish annual operating and expense budgets for the Sales & Marketing teams.
- Work with senior leadership to develop the organization’s annual revenue forecast and supporting quotas for each sales group.
- As the sales and marketing systems administrator, ensure that each system is optimized for efficiency and effectiveness and in a manner that drives maximum revenue.
- Collaborate with leaders from sales, marketing, and senior leadership to develop a core set of financial reports and establish processes so the reports are delivered on a consistent basis.
- Along with sales leadership, develop a monthly forecasting process that includes common practices, templates and timing for all sales groups and, help aggregate each team’s forecast to provide an organization-wide view.
- Identify potential problems and points of friction and work to find solutions that will maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Work with the assigned Finance team members to calculated monthly commission payouts for the sales team.
- Analyzing both internal and external data, help identify future trends, opportunities, and threats for the organization.
- Work with marketing leadership to establish operational metrics that ensure campaigns and programs are consistently on time, on budget and provide for maximum effectiveness.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in Sales & Marketing Operations required.
- Deep understanding of Marketing Platform and CRM technologies.
- Able to follow-up and follow-through on multiple initiatives.
- Able work collaboratively with all types of individuals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- XanEdu, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.