USA - Remote position
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing customer and technical support to end users of XanEdu’s websites and product lines via inbound calls, email and live chats.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide customer and technical support to end-users of XanEdu’s websites and product lines.
- Field a high volume of inbound calls, email and live chats.
- Clearly document interactions with customers, students, bookstores and instructors.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, escalate as needed, and report technical issues.
- Act as a liaison with internal resources.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Ability to work an off-hours shift.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer support or help desk position.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot customer and technical issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Excellent follow-up and attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism.
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices is a plus.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent college work preferred.
- 401K, dental, life, medical, vision
- XanEdu, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.