XanEdu is the nation’s leader in delivering scalable custom publishing solutions, in print and digital formats, to the K-12 & Higher Ed Communities. We are changing the way educators adopt course materials and improving the quality of education every day.
Role and Responsibilities
This role works with new and existing K12 B2B customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by XanEdu. This position will build and manage effective relationships with customers and leadership to communicate the value of our services in the context of customers’ business goals with the goal of retaining high value, satisfied customers. It is essential that you are able to proactively identify threats to customer satisfaction and collaborate across sales, product and operational lines to drive solutions and advocate for our customers. This position requires you to be creative, energetic, and self-driven. You understand the customer and their needs and know how to become a trusted partner, to enable our partners to grow with XanEdu. Managing numerous customers at various stages of the customer lifecycle with ease is essential to success in this role. A deep understanding of our products and processes, and the ability to communicate the value of our solutions to end users is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor with customers.
- Manage all post-sales activity for XanEdu’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product to speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Act as a project manager and cross-departmental influence to help customers achieve desired outcomes.
- Define objectives with customers and help build a plan for their success.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing strategic business reviews with C-level Executives and decision makers to align on their objectives and outcomes.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to improve customer health and retention.
- Work closely with Operations team to identify and track improvement requests and process improvement.
- Function as customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how XanEdu can better serve our target customers.
- Program creation for initiatives specific to deepening adoption and relationships with XanEdu Customers.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Key Account management experience
- 3-5 years customer service, account management, or project management experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
- Exceptional Presentation Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Experience in publishing or EdTech industry
- 401K, dental, life, medical, vision
- XanEdu, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.