CUSTOM BOOKS CATALOG
Environment of Life Laboratory Manual
Author: Kamau W. Mbuthia, PhD
Paperback: 166 pages
Price: $22.00 suggested retail
Availability: in stock/ready to ship
Students: Purchase a copy of this book from our online store.
Campus Bookstores: Place bookstore and other bulk orders using our online order form.
Contact us for more information or to request a desk copy.
About the Book
• Writing Laboratory Reports
• Sample Lab report
• Introduction to Microscopes
• Applying the Scientific Method
• The Plankton Community and Pond Ecology
• Water Quality Assessment—Coliform Bacteria, Dissolved oxygen, pH, and Benthic Macroinvertebrates
• Analyzing Environmental Data Using Two Fundamental Statistical Tests: t-test and Chi-square
• Introduction to Spectrophotometry 85
• Nutrient Enrichment on Growth of Freshwater Algae: Designing and Individualized Project
• Soil Microbial Diversity and Chemical Analysis
• Estimating Population size through “mark and recapture”
• Human Population growth and impacts on Environment
• Recycling in Ohio
• Endangered Animal and Plant Species
About the Author
Dr. Kamau Mbuthia is a Lecturer in the Biological Sciences Department of the College of Arts and Sciences at Bowling Green State University.