BARNES AND NOBLE COLLEGE BOOKSTORE PARTNERSHIP
As education becomes more portable, more dynamic, and more engaging, XanEdu is ready to help you tap into new solutions. As a committed partner of Barnes and Noble College Bookstores, we offer:
- Publisher-neutral course materials including course packs, custom books, custom textbooks, lab manuals and more
- 100% copyright compliance guarantee
- Content development and editorial services
- Access to out-of-print titles
- Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, New York Times, and Bloomberg Business Week subscriptions
- Digital course materials delivery, including Yuzu
- Lowest prices to your students through our relationships with publisher partners and the Copyright Clearance Center
- Convenient and easy ordering and re-adoption
Freedom to Choose
XanEdu supports academic freedom. We believe faculty should have the ability to choose whatever content they want, make course materials available to students in any format they need, and place orders however they like. Why fit your course to an off-the shelf textbook when you can create course materials that match your course exactly?
Convenient Ordering Options
XanEdu offers various full-service or do-it-yourself options. Please visit our order options page for more information.
New! Content Services
XanEdu now has an in-house Content Development Team ready to help you find the perfect materials for your course. Whether you’re starting from scratch or just want to refresh an existing course, XanEdu can help. Our Content Development Team specializes in mapping content, and recommending similar content at lower prices.
Solutions For Every Stage
As a full-service solutions provider, XanEdu helps at every stage of the course materials lifecycle:
Course Design, Content Development, Copyright Clearance, Digital Transformation, Integration with NookStudy and learning management systems, and a simple Re-adoption process.
XanEdu won a Campus Technology 2011 Innovators Award for our innovative digital delivery options.